Tuesday, October 22, 2013

:: WHAT IS NOT TO BE LOVED? ::

Assalamualaikum awak...

Suddenly rasa nak update sikit perihal diri after 3 years
(since the last entry yang konon-kononnya nak buat comeback ala-ala artis)


Well, at last...I've finished my study last year on March 2012 and the convocation day was on October 2012, as far as I can remember. Like any other person, the next target right after finished your degree/masters...is looking for a life-time job.

Currently I'm working as a PTFT (if you know what does it means) Lecturer at U*** P****G (that is for me to know, for you to find out). This is my 3rd semester working there, or to be more precise...it's been almost one a half years spending my time as a PTFT Lecturer.

I do enjoy my work, in fact...I really LOVE IT! Well, what's not to be loved? It's your DREAM CAREER, plus working at your HOMETOWN, do things that you LIKE, staying with your family (PARENTS), NO TRAFFIC JAM and etc...but the only thing that make you worried is: it's not a permanent post...or should I say, TEMPORARY post? yes....that's the problem.

Well....some might say, "AT LEAST YOU HAVE A JOB~". Yes...agree with that, but somehow...at a certain point, I need to think seriously for my career development... like, "yes..of course you should think about that". After all, we are not getting any younger right?

InsyaAllah, I'll keep on looking for better opportunities and in the mean time, I'm going to walk my path with all my heart.


-ehem3, just ignore my broken English ok!-

*Bersyukur atas setiap nikmat, Bersabar atas setip ujian*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

furaaaaaaaa. hehe. ak xtau camne nk ade comment box tu :(
lame x? huhu :(

^_s::a::s::a_^ said...

alamak mal.... seriously, ak dah x ingat mcm mana aku letak comment box tu... maklumlah, tu ak letak masa mula2 b'blogging...kira2 4-5 years ago? lupa dah... so sorry, x dpt tlg... heee~

Unknown said...

its ok cik fura! selamat bekerja ;) moga happy2 slaluuu

Post a Comment